Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 December 2011

Anonymous

I am having the worst Birthday ever!

Firstly i have the worst cold ever.

Secondly none of you guys seemed to have remembered it.

Thirdly i get waken up with a shock just to babysit.

Who can disagree with me. Oh and guess what its just 10:30 am!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a list of thing i dearly miss:
~You guys
~Soccer
~My dad
~My old life
~My house (my bed)
~You guys
~My hotmail accout since it is blocked
~good cell phone reception
~road rules*
~Traffic lights
~Believe it or not i miss school.
~Certain people

and thats all that i can remember now folks!

*God the people here drive like maniacs. One man hit an old woman with his car a few days ago and all he said was, "You're still alive and you can still walk so get up" I swear that was soooo mean and the woman was just crying.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME! (see how sad i am :-( )
And please come on the blog often.Love You all

2 comments:

princess amazayn said...

AWWWWWW!!!!!!


this is bad...



I REAALLLYY LOVEE YOU ANONYMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..gosh that dude in the car is pretty mean!


AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY

but in australia you birthdays tommorow isnt it??
well i guess thats in australia


BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANYWAY


omgosh your so lucky to have your birthday on the last day of the year -_-


LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

BigTime Schmidtster said...

hey Anonymous, old buddy, old friend, ole pal....

how can i forget your birthday???

i just didnt have any network connection from where i was in Lakes Entrance so i had no means of communication...

so this is a very delayed message from me to you:


HAPPY (LATE) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

luv ya man.....

and does Missing Certain People include some certain people who i think ur missing??? (hint, hint***)

and another hint for that: SOCCER...

teehee.....