Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 February 2012

Jasmine for Anonymous

Hiya there..


Well after reading your post i am on the brink of tears..
It just all sorta hit me... NO legendary walk to Abti Urushers Gaari, NO going Milk bar,, NO sohbet trips with you,, NO hanging with Muna, Sundus at your house on Fridays till LIKE 12PM...NO talking in retarded voices,,  and ACTING LIKE HARRY POTTER IN MIDDLE OF A PACKED  restaurant with you... OR CHASING MZ.FUZZY AROUND THE SCHOOL CAUSE WE THOUGHT SHE WAS BELLATRIX..THE thing is I COULD do these things with YOU because even though i never realized it YOU are MY SISTER!  I could relax around you.. and no MATTER how long you are away we will never be replaced Cause there is only one ANONYMOUS and thats you... THERE has not been ONE day that PASSES without US mentioning YOU.. In fact on Friday we were stoked cause we thought you would be coming back in APRIL! SKYPE ME?
 imanspadan is my Skype name MISS YOU HEAPS I LOVE YOU MY LIL SIS YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART  AND I HOPE YOU KEEP ME IN YOURS AND I WILL DRAG THE CC TO THE AIRPORT  THE DAY YOU LAND! <33 
((( NOT AT 5AM THOUGH THAT WOULD BE CRAZYY)))


I LOVEEEEE YOUUU HUNN!!! ANDD MISS YOU BAAADD! 
 CRYING REALLY BAD SO IMMA FINISH UP<3


DONT FORGET SKYPE MAKE ONE IF YOU DNT HAVE IT!

No comments: