Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 December 2011

Anonymous

I am VERY ANGRY at VOLDEFLUFFY! for writing her name just because Big time Directioner had unintentionally, (i hope) had stated her and Big time Schmidtsters name.

ANYWAYS.....

The is a street (ave), called Kendall ave!!!
I have been dying to tell this to big time schmidtster ever since i found out yesterday!

Now that i have said that, i will move onto a depressing story that i heard form jasmine this earlier.

It was about friday.
About a certain person who decided that they wanted to ditch school!
I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS CALL YOURSELVES FRIENDS!!!!!
FRIENDS MAY HELP EACH OTHER, BUT NOT FOR BAD THINGS!!!!
I am very dissappionted in you guys.
You were ment to stop her!
She SMOKED (!) 5 siggies!
How could that be possible!

I thought she said she will never touch another one again!
I am disgusted in both her and you guys. So much that i made me cry! ( i am very emotional, for some reason, since the last day of school for me)

Moving Topics!....( It feels good to have said those things, and i noe that this is a realy long message)
I watched The video, Big time Directioner sent me, it was AMAZAYN and BIG TIME Awsome!

And i love you too.

Bye
Anonymous is signing of now, and leaving tomorrow at 11 for the airport.
And i will post a post everyday from now on! love ya!

1 comment:

BigTime Schmidtster said...

NO bloody way!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is sooooo cool!!! i would die to live in that street!!!! imagine, kendall's name in every letter u get.... would be like totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart melting....