Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 December 2011

Jasmine

dear Anonymous:
I have decided to write this and follow Bariya...
I hope you forgive me for anything i have ever done or said to you... I hope you forgive me for the times i hurt you in anyway or shape..i hope you forgive me for anything i have said about you...may Allah help all of us and let you come back... INSHALLAH you will not find a house in Egypt...ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD TIME AND I SHALL SEE YOU AT THE WATER FIGHT:)
Mr.Bean;)
On a more negative note I LEFT MY PHONE AT YOUR HOUSE KAWATARRRR YOU SHALL PAY DEARLY MUHAHAHAAH

Its Jasmine Baby Signing Off

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jasmine because of your phone i will come to your place later.

and the same thing as i said to volde, i have nothing to forgive you for. you guys are such great friends who have never made me angry for more than 5 seconds.

love ya

Jasmine said...

yey!!!!!!!!!!
hehe..lmao