Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 January 2012

Anonymous

I am soo sorry i didnt come on lately. and i noe im a horrible friend, but its just that being 9 hours behind is sorta becoming a big issue, oh and not to mention the phone bill we get for just calling my dad.

I was lying awake in bed last night reliving my last day at school with you guys, then i remembered one specific promise i made to all of you, to put up a post every day.

I am soo sorry i didnt keep that promise. I havent put up a post in 2 weeks.

aniways i am crying now, but i dont have time to write much, but here are a few thingsi just wanna say:
~what happened to amayzayn that put her in hospital?
~how are you all.
~sadly i didnt get a copy of the book list yet so please someone send it tomy school mail
~What is CSS
~i am angry at you all for only finding out about AVAN JOGIA now.
~It would be a dream come true for BTS to drag me back to Australia.
~When i said i wanted to change my name on my last post, i meant my blog name.

Love you all,

7 comments:

Big Time Directioner said...

Amazayn is in hospital coz she was getting a surgery for her jaw because it is too back and I'm fine thanks...

How r u???

U saw the video on YouTube and I'll send u the booklist as soon as possible..

Also CSS was an autocorrect from my iPod !!!
I didn't even realize that it was there it was supposed to say I kept telling my brother and family friend vas happening

Anonymous said...

oh okay.

guess what im getting the same surgery and braces soon too

i am great.

Anonymous said...

oh okay.

guess what im getting the same surgery and braces soon too

i am great.

oh and forget about the book list. i got a copy in the mail.

Big Time Directioner said...

Oh ....

How is it OVER THERE???

Big Time Directioner said...

Also,

CORRECTION I knew about Avan Jogia when Spectacular first came out but I didn't like him then coz in the movie he has an Indian accent and I thought it was real and I was still a bit too young to start liking a guy...

BigTime Schmidtster said...

well i'm the second person in the crew to know him and i dont like him, but still dont get mad at me....

and nice to know that you are happy about me dragging you back to Aus...

and lol, you made me laugh when i read the last point cause i was seriously worked up about you changing your real name...

and lastly, i'm awesome!!! well, if i have to tell you everything, i need to see my peeps in person, SO GET THE HELL BACK HERE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Firstly wish i could bts.

BTD, it okay here,but it was great back home.

oh and i rely couldnt get mad at any of yous.
Trust me.