Total Pageviews

Friday 27 January 2012

BigTime Schmidtster

hey guys...

i was just thinking... we should all meet up somewhere at school on monday so that we could all go to our lockers and whatever together and all (i was thinking canteen?)...
i got the letter and we have to have combinaion locks, which kinda sucks in a way....

anyway, the last part of the letter, about that DEAR programme, i think they should allow us to read school texts and class textbooks cuz without them, i honestly aint gonna like those 15 minutes of reading (and i'm not saying i dont like reading novels and non-fiction books cuz i do.... [alot])
we have to do something about it...

and i've got a family friend of mine coming to year seven this year at our school so dont mind me bringing her along... if you do, please tell...

and news from twitter: Matt Walker (a good friend of Gustavo) who is a stand-up comedian and the C.C.O (Chief Common-sense Officer) of Giant Creature Inc. (owned by Gustavo) is FOLLOWING ME on twitter!!! hehe, i know what your thinking, but he's friends with the guys!!!! thats awesome ok??? i just wish Kendall could follow me too....!

any way, the new mobile phone rule is AWESOME!! we get to keep our phones with us in our lockers!!!! that IS wat the letter says... right?

and i'm kinda nervous about first day... i dont know why, i always get nervous (ALWAYS)...
haha, that last bit reminded me of Snape...                 ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 so someone better be there at school when i get there!!! i need my Curry Buddies!!!

and one more thing: i got a full scholorship!! woohoo!!!!!!!! i'm doing the Kendall Happy Dance !!!
any one of YOU guys who got one too? let me know!!

and peoples call me!! i need to talk to you guys before going to school!! I BEG YOU!!!

10 comments:

Big Time Directioner said...

I'll call u tomorrow okay ...

Love you and how do u know I'd u get a scholarship????

Coz I got the scholarship marks ....

Big Time Directioner said...

BTW, wat book are u up to on the hunger games triology ??

BigTime Schmidtster said...

mum called the school and also visited the principal and both said that i got a scholorship and that my letter should be arriving soon informing me about it...
so does that mean you got it too?!?!

and i'm up to the second book...

Big Time Directioner said...

Ahhhh cool...

And you're sooo slow where r u upto coz you have to have to read the last book tree are soooo many twists in it ...

Ahh I'm hyperventilating sooo I better go...

BigTime Schmidtster said...

why are you hyperventilatin??

Big Time Directioner said...

Coz I'm going fan girly and the book is sooo good!!!!

Jasmine said...

YEAR 7S ARE THE ENEMY! WE ARE NOT MENT TO BRING EM AROUUUNDDDDDDD!!

BigTime Schmidtster said...

hey!! thats mean... :( shes my friend too!! and whats wrong with year sevens?!?!

Jasmine said...

I HATTTTEEEE YEAR 7S

BigTime Schmidtster said...

if its to do wif One Direction, then dont worry, she doesnt even know them... SHE DOESNT KNOW BIG TIME RUSH as well so dont get mad about that aswell....