Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 November 2011

Anonymous

OMG
Last night was the worst night of my life.

firstly, my aunt comes and tells us that she is taking us out for dinner. okay, i get dressed in a hoodie and jeans and she tells me to go change into someting more formal. but the worst part was that she took us to mcdonalds! I got dressed up for McDonalds?? WTF? 

and to top that off, my mum and aunts went to roxy kebabs and left me and my cousin to babysit all the animals (kids) (and there was about 50 of them) in  McDonalds at 10:30. and i was stuck chasing them around untill 12.

in the end i came home, drenched, at 2:15.

how sad... and today i am in a horrible mood.

2 comments:

BigTime Schmidtster said...

oh you poor thing... do you know what happened to the b-day party i went to on saturday night? ok so its my cousin once removed's birthday (mum's cousin's son) and he turned 4 and it happened in Brooklyn Community Hall. we were the last family since we were the ones only related to them and i had to sweep the whole bloody hall wearing four inch heels!!! and carry out the garbage bags (there were about 20 of them!).... so we're neutral i guess...

Anonymous said...

awww. poor girl. but i had to clean the tables and i swear i think the boys ate the whole McDonalds! thats how much they eat.