Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 December 2011

BigTime Schmidt

today, we mourn about the departure of my Dynamic Duo Buddy who has ditched me to bloody skydiving in Egypt!!! although i'm not hinting and saying anything from that last sentence, she will be dearly missed and i hope she has a wonderful time wherever she is in the world...
cause girl i'll be thinkin about you worldwide... in a friendish, sisterly way....

and remember, no one will miss ya as much as i will....
you better wil' out in Egypt my friend, and then come back... or else....
see what i did there??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And i will come back soon. Inshallah!

and i will be thinking about you world wide too, Dynamic Duo Buddy!
(in the same sisterly way)

And i will forever remember you, buddy! I don't think i will ever have another Dynamic Duo Buddy.

love ya forever

BigTime Schmidt said...

awww shucks..... stop it dude, your making me blush for the first time....