Total Pageviews

Friday 2 December 2011

A very emotional Anonymous

Hi Guys,
I am already missing you all.

Yesterday, I came home and started unpacking my school bag, when i came a cross your presents, i started opening them and then suddenly the full impact of leaving hit me. Today when we were saying bye i wasn't emotional because this all seemed like a big time joke. But i finally understood that i might never ever see my best buds. And i cried, for the first time in many years (for emotional reasons). I really will miss you guys! I already am missing you guys. And i am crying while i write this.

Until yesterday i thought that i never had a heart cause i never get emotional. but i was wrong.

I love you all! I will see you soon! From a very emotional Anonymous.

PS.
Please send me some pictures! cause we never took some yesterday.

And i will be thinking about you guys all the time.

3 comments:

BigTime Schmidt said...

dude, you actually made me cry too.... :'(

love ya big time my friend....

and u gotta live it big time too...

miss ya buddy....

Anonymous said...

love ya 2 buddy!

Zara Lostcase said...

awwwwww.... <3