Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 December 2011

Anonymous

Hey Girls! (okay that sounded a little weird)

Well i guess you guys either haven't read the PS. part on my last post or your ignoring me. You guys make me wanna strangle one direction for ever going on x factor or strangling the judges for moving them forward into the competition, though neither can make you forget them (well, at least till you get old and your memories start to fade).

So until you guys lay off the one direction obsession I SHALL NOT EVER PUT UP A POST!!!
(but i will comment.)

love yall

3 comments:

Big Time Directioner said...

DON'T LEAVE the blog.....
We're only posting up 1D things coz we are sooooooo bored no other reason......
Also coz we love them but that has only a small part.....
I think ;)

Anonymous said...

that means you should get a better hobby other than stalking one direction.

plus iam not leaving the blog, im just not posting any thing

Big Time Directioner said...

im soooooo not stalking one direction:p
i mean just because i have the album and listen to them 24/7 doesn't make me a stalker...
Also, u'll be happy by my standards after you watch the 1D documentary coz all the girls are screaming and crying , there is also a guy in there saying they changed his life....
OK.....