Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 December 2011

Big Time Directioner

Hey guys....

Nice to hear from u jasmine....
I need to know details just in case you-know-who calls so our stories match best be through e-mail coz my mum occasionally listens in and I don't wanna risk anything....

Just watched Mission Impossible 3 in the cinemas....
IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME.....

I also was just watching the trailer 4 the movie called the hunger games, since it's the book I'm reading...

U guys should check it out....
Coz I want 2 watch it with u all next year in March when it comes out...
Hoping 2 hear from u guys soon... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is you-know-who? Voldemort? I dont think so!

What story???

And BTD hiding something from her mom? That something must e realy bad!
BUT I STILL WANNA KNOW!!!!!

Big Time Directioner said...

You-know-who is Zara' s mum....