Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 December 2011

Big Time Directioner

Hey guys...

What I'm about to say is gonna anger Anonymous but it's sooo sad....
Soo here goes.....

In the song 'moment' by one direction, Zayn's solo is about commiting suicide believe it or not....

I felt like cryng, actually i did if you don't believe me here r the lyrics:


If I should lie to my mind ,
going back to the time,
playing games in the street 
kicking balls in my feet 
there's a numb in my toes 
got me close to the edge
there's a pile of my clothes 
at the end of your bed
as i feel myself fall 
make a joke of it all...

u guys should really check it out it's a really good song and they all sing sooooooo awesome in it....




3 comments:

princess amazayn said...

yeah ive already heard the song but he says the words so qickly i couldnt tell what it meant
but now i see...

Anonymous said...

I AM ANGRY!!!!

BigTIme Schmidtster said...

you go girl!!!!

to anonymous btw....