Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 January 2012

Anonymous

Hey girls, hows it going?
I am in the process of uploading a video on the youtube channel.

I have been on for a while cause i was busy. but i have really bad news.

I am staying here for ever unless my grandma cant come here, then i would be moving to malysia and be back during the holidays.
sad.

Anyways i want to change my name but i am out of sugestions, so if you have an idea you want to share leave it in the comments.

Some other things i wanted to say:
~BTD, sorry but josh is ugly.
~what did you do at the paty to make you guys sick?
~how was your holidays?
~and can you send me a copy of the book list cause i will try to convince my parents as muck as i can.

Bye guys,

PS.
when they say good friends only come once in a lifetime, they were right.

5 comments:

Big Time Directioner said...

The only thing I understood about this was that u think Josh Hutcherson is ugly (which as a matter if fact is completely wrong) and that u want a copy of the booklist, which I will send to u on our school email tomorrow ....

BigTime Schmidtser said...

anonymous, wat BTD is trying to do is deny the fact that you are most probably not coming back and you r changing your name!!!!!!!!! are you crazy??!?!?! why would you wanna change that awesome name of yours???????? who else would we call Ka--tar?!?!?!?! and as for staying away from us forever, not gonna happen girl!!! cause i stand by wat i said before about booking a one way ticket and drag you back here, cause i mean... it gonna happen... and you dont want me to drag you now do you??? so GET THE HELL OUT OF THAT PLACE AND COME BACK TO US CAUSE I MISS MY DYNAMIC DUO BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'(

i really am crying!!

oh and one more thing:
HOW COULD YOU CALL JOSH HUTCHERSON UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DISGRACE ME!!!

Although i stand by with Kendall all the way....

Big Time Directioner said...

I really don't understand ur post????

BigTime Schmidtster said...

how could you not????

Big Time Directioner said...

Coz I'm sooo tired and I think I'm in a denial mood