Total Pageviews

Thursday 12 January 2012

Jasmine-Illuminati the Takeover!

‎"I.V.Y. = Illuminati's Very Youngest 
B.L.U.E. = Born Living Under Evil. 
Blue Ivy spelt backwords (Eulb Yvi) = Latin for 'Lucifers Daughter,'"

1 day old and already causing trouble


I got this from FB from a friend of mine he put this as his status i have just realized the Beyonce And Jay-Z are both Freemason so it would be obvious their daughter would be named something evil...ITS JUST SOOOO SAD :'( 


on better Note I AM IN LOVE WITH VOLDEFLUFFYS BROTHER<3
TOOO BAD I AM NEVER GONNA SEE HIM AGAIN </3 


and ummm Anonymous imma kill you..YOUR NOT COMING BACK? whaaaaaaaaatttttt???
i hate YOU!

Jasmine Signing Off :))

3 comments:

Big Time Directioner said...

SCARY!!!!!

BigTime Schmidtster said...

i know that is frightening..... :O
and freakish too...

and let me join you in killin Anonymous cause thats wats gonna happen and that one-way ticket incident if that chick aint coming back!!!!!!!!!!!

not on my watch!!!!!!!

hehe, i'm on a roll!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

its not my fault.