Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 January 2012

BigTime Schmidtster

ok, i am very disappointed in both Anonymous, BTD, and also the rest of you guys...

first off, i start with Anonymous:
dude, how could you possibly change your name and leave us all here to miss your Soccer practise stuff and our Dynamic Duo Buddy-ship???? and dont get me started off with the awesome nickname Bellatrix gave you!!!!!!!!!


now for Big Time Directioner:
Avan Jogia? really dude???? how? why? WHY?!?!?!
and i'm seriosly obsessed with the Hunger Games (not as much as you though)
and i already liked Josh Hutcherson way before i knew you so nothing new there, and if you ask why i didnt tell you, because, well i didnt want you to know him, which you obviously do now, without any of my help, so i  knew him before you. So hah!!! in yo face!!!!

and the rest of you guys (including BTD but not Anonymous cuz ur not present in the same country):
why isnt anyone telling me wat happened at the party?!?!?!?!
Anonymous and I deserve to know, cuz i technically feel left out and i'm sure Anonymous wants to know too, am i right Buddy??????



And Me and Logan feel really sad cuz BTD took him out of her list of otherwise ugly celeb crushes (although i dont mind Josh whatsoever)

just sayin...

4 comments:

Big Time Directioner said...

Aww....

Logan ur such a cutie...
I'm soooooo sorry u couldn't make it on my list but ur just too old...

And my dear BTS, I think I have a new crush !!!! ( and it's not Henderson)

I'm soo horrible...

BigTime Schmidtster said...

HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

fine, then, you wouldnt mind at all if i consider Logan to be my number one, more than Kendall even....

hmm?????


who is your new crush that would make you horrible?????????? i'm really curous and you have to tell me cuz i have a bad feeling and i want to know if that bad feeling is wrong....

Big Time Directioner said...

Ok I have no problem with that... ;)

And it's Liam Payne...

I'm cheating on Zayn with his friend :(

But Liam's soooo cute, I mean he doesn't smoke or drink but because he only has one kidney and he used to get bullied when he was a kid

Anonymous said...

you tell em girl!