Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 December 2011

Big Time Directioner

Hey guys....

Welcome princess Amazayn...
How was camp???

Anyways I've got a copy of the booklist if u want a copy let me know in the comments and I'll send it ASAP but let me know before Saturday....

Also,if the party has been shifted 2 days before making it on the 4th I can't come coz I won't be in Melbourne and I won't be back until after the 5th....
Soooo, enjoy the party!!!!! :)

Also can u guys Plz answer the following question and put the answer in da comments Plz:
Who is your most favourite Harry potter character????
Plz tell me b4 Friday.....

Love u all

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

i need the book list please:)

voldefluffy said...

OBVIOULSY VOLDEMORT

BigTime Schmidtster said...

oh man its Saturday!!!

i'd say..... Molly Weasley obviously!!!!!!!!!