Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 December 2011

princess amazayn

Hey guys...

Firstly just wanna say-- ANONYMOUS I LOVE YOUUU
come back:(........ i hope your remembering us becouse we're ALWAYS remembering you.
its true... you dont know what you have until its gone... BUT U BETTER COME BACK!!

and...
i was reading some other blogs to see what attracts readers and how blogs can catch followers. Yes half the time i was burning with envy. I realised most blogs wern't like ours. But thats ok.. becouse i also realised... thats what makes our blog unique: spelling mistake, ridiculous grammer, posts that are random beyond imagination ect.

Ok i also LOVE cher lloyd... she's so original and stuff. But what i love about her the most is that she dosnt care what others think about her:)
yeah pretty cool





anyways... i was just planning to write something right now when a extremley random... similie?... actuallly i think it's an idiom....came into my head

readdy for it?....

it goes: "Bob's your uncle"


really weird. Imagine it in a sentence.. " put the icing on top and bobs ya uncle!"

....AWkwAAArd


---

Alright guys im going to put some more quick fire sets and let me know if your getting bored, i'll add some twist or even stop it.

---

Ok so this is a cropped peice of zayn maliks photo... dont ask why i cropped it ;


Yeah so if you cant read it, it says;
    "i dont really show my emotions. I dont know if that will change when i get older, but its just  the way i've always been"

Hmm ok reflections....

that's strange, he must be a very quiet and shy person. What is it like to talk  to someone who cant really express their emotions? I know i show my emotions very very well. Come to think of it, i dont think i will ever be able to hide anything from anyone unless my life depended on it. I think i'm a very open person and anyone can read my face from miles away. Why do i show my emotions?? Is it for attention?       I never hide what i'm thinking... not unless someone will suffer of it... What about you guys...


what do you think?

3 comments:

BigTime Schmidtster said...

I WANT MORE QUICK FIRE SETS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Go dynamic duo buddy!!!!

I think thats it is best to express your self for mental reasons, or you will go insane.....

but i only show emotions when i feel like it, and other time i wear a mask, (figuratively speaking).

love yall

princess amazayn said...

lovya awesoeness


lol i mean anonymous