Total Pageviews

Monday 19 December 2011

Jasmine

YESHHH i did great i am so happy i got 92% for my English exam yeah man humanities i got 90% and science exam was 88% so i am srsly STOKED<3 I though i saw a definite fail coming but NOOO and GUESS WHAT for my I.T. project i got 95% amazing for me coz i never ever get high for IT:)...ohhh AND as ms.Fazilet promise came through yeppp that's rite  i got ZEROOOOO For behaviour she is a Sukkkkkerrr...anywayyy i am proud of MYSELF i hope the rest of you got hiiiiggghhh marks AND INSHALLAH WE ALL END UPP IN 8Y  and i did not get BOOKLIST did you lot get any??? ANYWAYY anyone have SKYPE??? i need to communicate with ysll:)...ONE LAST thang MS.Fazilet is a downright PRAT((BRING BACK MEMORIES N---A??)))  -.-'....OH I AM GOING MALAYSIA AHHHHHHH FOR 3 WEEKS WITH SUHAYRA WHICH SUCKS SHE IS NOT GONNA LET ME DO ANYTHING SHE IS A DOWNRIGHT GIT;)

     OI  AMAYZAYN WE NEED TO GO LUNA PARK????...or see you at platform 9 and 3/4 :(  in other words school cause of reasons you know of alreadyy...

1 comment:

BigTime Schmidtster said...

hey, i dide good for my report too!!! and i did not get the booklist too!!! i really need it!!!dude, you have me on skype so yeah, COME ON IT!!! and good luck with Malaysia and if we have to do Luna Park, think after New Years....