Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 December 2011

BigTime Schmidtster

ok guys i've been away for a while, i know... but here i am (once again, feeling lost and........) you getting me Anonymous?????

anyway that was random...!!!!!!



so yeah, a lot has happened since my absence...... we got a new car!!!! oh yeah!! and i'm lovin it... its cool...

 and i will be absent for about 4-5 days again from the 27th since our family, ismail's family (i know ur jealous Jasmine...) and another family friend family (huh?) of ours are goin on a road trip to......

wait for it.....






Lakes Entrance!!! 
yeah..... NO!!!!! it's gonna be really boring there with no technology and internet except my New Mobile!!! yeah thats new too..... so i can listen to BTR as much as i want to, oh yeah!!!!! wish me luck with Ismail though, he's gonna make this vacation a living hell!!!!!! i'll tell you guys all about it after the 31st when i come back which is also New Years Eve!!!! yeah baby!! 2012, here i come!!!


orright,, thats it for now... 
This is BTS, signing off.... adios!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss u soo much.

Anonymous said...

oh and have fun. i envy your new phone, i didnt get mine yet.

BigTime Schmidtster said...

dont man, cuz this means i DONT get my first ever apple product!! :(

so not fair!!!

but dont worry, my new phone's got 3G so i dont need much!!!!!!!!!!

teehee!!!!